Voting on Election Day
- For upcoming elections, check the Wisconsin Election Chart & Calendar.
- Fall 2018 Partisan Primary - August 14, 2018
- Fall General Election - November 6, 2018
- Voters must be registered to vote (see Voter Registration). You may register to vote at the polls on Election Day. More election registration deadlines.
- Voters who move within 10 days before the election must vote at the poll from their previous address (in person or by requesting an absentee ballot).
- Voters must present a voter photo ID. Be sure you have an eligible ID!
- Voters must sign or make their mark on the poll book to obtain a ballot before voting. Voters who are unable to sign the poll book because of a disability are exempt from this requirement.
Learn More About the Candidates
As the Fall Primary (Aug 14) approached, take some time to learn about the candidates. View our fall voter guide at VOTE411.org & enter your address to find out more information on every statewide candidate on your ballot through the state assembly level.
Looking for information on upcoming local races? Visit your local League's site for more information.
Need help or have questions with any of this? We're happy to help!
Kid's Guide to the US Government (but we could all use a little refresher).