Voting on Election Day
- For upcoming elections, check the Wisconsin Election Chart & Calendar.
- The next regularly scheduled election in Wisconsin is the Spring Nonpartisan Election on February 20, 2018.
- Voters must be registered to vote (see Voter Registration). You may register to vote at the polls on Election Day. More election registration deadlines.
- Voters who move within 10 days before the election must vote at the poll from their previous address (in person or by requesting an absentee ballot).
- Voters must present a voter photo ID. Be sure you have an eligible ID!
- Voters must sign or make their mark on the poll book to obtain a ballot before voting. Voters who are unable to sign the poll book because of a disability are exempt from this requirement.
Learn More About the Candidates
Visit Vote411.org to read our Wisconsin Supreme Court Candidate Guide.
Local League of Women Voters Voter Guides
Need help or have questions with any of this? We're happy to help!
Call us: (608) 256-0827 or lwvwisconsin [at] lwvwi.org (send us an email).