Join the Fight to Protect the Vote!
The right to vote is a fundamental principle of our democracy. When more Americans can participate in our elections, the outcome better reflects who we are as a country. We work year-round to enact voting reforms that best increase turnout and help new communities participate in the process, making our elections more free, fair and accessible.
- Federal Judge Orders Notice and Cure Process for Absentee Ballots in LWVNC Case
- Voting Rights Organizations Seek Preliminary Injunction to Guarantee Voter Safety in November
- Voting FAQs - Updated in May 2020
- LWVNC Challenges Burdensome Requirements to Register and Voter in November
- Take Action to Support Safe and Fair Elections
- LWVNC Seeks to Intervene in Voter Purge Case
Action Team Leader
Contact: Marian Lewin, Lewin [at] lwvnc.org